Pumpkin Power Cookies
These cookies are sweetened with honey, and their natural ingredients like coconut oil, nuts, seeds, and cranberries will give you lots of energy!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups nuts of your choice, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from primallyinspired.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
First, whisk together the pumpkin purée, coconut oil, honey, eggs, sea salt and pumpkin pie spice in a medium sized bowl until blended together.
Then, add in the chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and mini chocolate chips and stir until everything is combined.
Next, drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Lastly, let cool for a few minutes before removing cookies from the tray.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Parmesan Polenta with Sausage... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Tuna Casserole 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Plum Torte 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Red Fruit Salad with Balsamic... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Scallops with Lemony Salsa... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)