Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams
- 1 1/2 lbs clams, rinsed, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian flat parsley
- Lemon wedges for serving
Adapted from foodgawker.com
1. Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
2. Add the butter and saute the garlic until slightly browned.
3. Add the clams, and quickly toss around with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the wine and cayenne pepper.
5. Cover the skillet and let cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open.
6. Add the lemon juice and parley, stir to combine well.
7. Remove from heat and serve with lemon wedges immediately.
You'll also love
- Sensational Sirloin Kabobs 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Scallops with Lemony Salsa... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pineapple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Rhubarb Sour Cream Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Ginger and Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- DALES BEST CLAM CHOWDER WITH BACON 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- No-Cream Clam Chowder 4.3/5 (23 Votes)