Red Fruit Salad with Balsamic Vinegar & Basil
By carol gorman
Try this refreshing Red Fruit Salad with Balsamic Vinegar & Basil.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pound cherries, halved and pitted
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 10 medium fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 pound red grapes, halved
- 6 ounces raspberries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
Arrange the cherries in the bottom of a trifle dish or a medium bowl.
Top with the strawberries; sprinkle with half the basil.
Top with the grapes, then the raspberries.
Drizzle with the balsamic mixture; sprinkle with the remaining basil.
You'll also love
- Grilled Scallops with Lemony Salsa... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pecan Pie 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spider Web Guacamole Deviled Eggs 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cajun Brined Turkey Two Ways 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Salted-Maple... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Fresh Berry Salad with Arugula and... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)