2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan Pizza Dough
Here’s a quick and delicious homemade pizza crust that is easy to make, gluten-free, and vegan. Try is as a base for other flatbreads and tasty garlic bread. This two-ingredient pizza dough is the perfect base for your family's next homemade pizza night in. Also, this recipe makes a good base for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls, and garlic bread.
- INGREDIENTS TO MAKE SELF-RISING FLOUR:
- extra flour for dusting the board
- 1 cup Bob's gluten-free self-rising flour
- 1 cup of dairy-free plain yogurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from kidspot.com.au
If you do not have self-rising flour make your own by combining the 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
In a bowl, combine self-rising flour and yogurt, and bring together to form a ball.
Knead 5 to 8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the pizza with toppings in the oven and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes, or until crust is cooked and toppings to your preference.
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
You'll also love
- Subway Sweet Onion Sauce 3.9/5 (132 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Gumbo Fried Rice 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Pizza Hut-style Cheese Bread 3.8/5 (212 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Scones 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (63 Votes)