Grilled Scallops with Lemony Salsa Verde
Fresh and flavorful, this will become a favorite recipe for scallops! The lemony salsa verde complements the sweet scallops.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for grilling
- 12 large sea scallops, side muscle removed
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Lemony Salsa Verde (Recipe on Key Ingredient)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Prepare grill for medium-high heat; oil grate.
Toss scallops with 2 tablespoons oil on a baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Using a fish spatula or your hands, place scallops on grill, flat side down.
Grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Serve scallops topped with Lemony Salsa Verde .
You'll also love
- Pineapple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Perfect Banana Pudding 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Spider Web Guacamole Deviled Eggs 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon-poppy seed cake with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Lobster Pasta in Cream Sauce 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Edamame & Ricotta Toasts 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Truffled Lobster Risotto 4/5 (27 Votes)