Best French Toast Ever
This French toast is honestly the best. Easy to make and fool-proof—you can't go wrong! Enjoy with syrup or fresh fruit topped with confectioners' sugar. Perfect for a brunch indulgence.
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 slices of bread
- Butter, for cooking and spreading
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from asoftplace.net
Mix together dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
Beat together eggs, milk and vanilla then add to dry ingredients and combine.
Heat a large skillet or griddle. Add butter to skillet.
Dip each slice of bread in egg mixture and transfer to skillet. Cook, flipping once, until egg mixture is set and browned on both sides. Continue adding butter to the skillet, as needed, as you cook more French toast.
Serve with butter and syrup, or your favorite French toast toppings.
You'll also love
- Martha Stewart's English Muffin &... 3.6/5 (284 Votes)
- Banana Crunch Bread 4.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak - Pioneer Woman 4.3/5 (99 Votes)
- French Toast 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Chicken & Waffles For Two 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Mushroom Quiche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Low Carb Deviled Chicken Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)