Peanut Butter Fudge Banana No Bake Cookies
Peanut butter, banana, cocoa, and oats combine to make super tasty, chocolatey banana no-bake cookies that are insanely easy to make!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cupbaking stevia or 1 1/2 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from dashingdish.com
Put mashed banana and peanut butter together in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring until peanut butter and banana are combined.
Once the peanut butter is melted, take the skillet off the heat and add the rest of the ingredients, stirring until everything is well combined.
Drop cookie dough (about 1/8th cup per cookie) on a baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper (or foil sprayed with cooking spray), patting cookies into desired shape. Place baking sheet in fridge or freezer until cookies are set. Store in the fridge or freezer for later enjoyment!
You'll also love
- Austrian Goulash 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip 4.1/5 (150 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (93 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Filipino Turon - Fried Banana Egg... 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- Orange Cream Fudge 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake 4.4/5 (84 Votes)