Paleo Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Enjoy spinach and artichoke dip when you are following the paleo eating guidelines. This recipe has two variation - one without goat cheese, and one with goat cheese.
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 cup cashews, roasted and unsalted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese at room temperature, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from paleomg.com
Add frozen spinach and artichokes to large saucepan over medium heat and sprinkle with just a bit of salt.
Place cashews in food processor and turn on. Grind until your cashews become a flour then begin to pour in your olive oil until you get a creamy consistency. Kind of like a super creamy cashew butter.
Once your spinach is completely thawed and it's all good and warm, drain the excess water from your saucepan and add spinach and artichoke to a large bowl. Add your creamy cashews and seasonings to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Serve with sweet potato chips or veggies!
If you are eating cheese, add goat cheese to your cashews and spinach and artichoke mixture. Mix well to combine.
You'll also love
- Texas Zucchini Casserole 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pomegranate Habanero Beef 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Air Fryer Shrimp Toast 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Penne with Butternut Squash and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Guinness-Glazed Halibut 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Kale & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Souffléed Omelet with Goat... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)