Kale & Artichoke Dip
This has all the warm creamy goodness of party-favorite spinach artichoke dip, but with far fewer calories and fat. Kale adds heartiness and packs in a variety of nutrients-it's one of the healthiest vegetables you can eat.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen kale, thawed, squeezed and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and roughly chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup low-fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Large pinch cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- Multi-grain corn tortilla chips, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine the kale, artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of the Swiss cheese, the milk, all but 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan, the cream cheese, Worcestershire, cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the garlic in a medium bowl.
Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
Bake until bubbly and lightly golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes and serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- carrot halwa with condensed milk 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Bruschetta 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Mashed Acorn Squash with Apples 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemony White Bean Bruschetta 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach-Orzo Salad with Shrimp 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Shiitake & Roasted Red Pepper Puff... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast 4.4/5 (29 Votes)