Pulled Pork Nachos
Check out this recipe that will be a real treat on game day or whenever you are in need of a delicious appetizer. It is as easy as layering tortilla chips with savory pulled pork, tomato and sliced jalapeño and popping them in the oven for just 10 minutes. Go on and dig into to these nachos...you are going to really enjoy them!
- 4 ounces tortilla chips, about 4 cups
- 1 can (9.75-ounces) Swanson® Premium Pulled Pork in Barbecue Sauce, undrained
- 1 medium tomato, diced, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño pepper slices, drained
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese, 4 ounces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Heat the oven to 350˚F. Line a 10x15-inch rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with vegetable cooking spray.
Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer, overlapping slightly. Spoon the pork and sauce over the chips, breaking the pork into smaller pieces, if needed. Sprinkle with the tomato and jalapeňo slices, if desired. Top with the cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Perfect Poached Salmon with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Indian-Spiced Tomato Salsa 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Duck Confit Taquitos 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pimm’s Cup Royale 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Chops (with stovetop... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Candied Nuts 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Crisp Toasts... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)