Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Super easy and delicious Zucchini Parmesan Crisps! A healthy snack or side that’s incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko, a Japanese-style breadcrumb and can be found in the Asian section of your local grocery store
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced, 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside.
Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
You'll also love
- Potato and Corn Soup - Instant Pot 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice... 3.9/5 (693 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bisquick Chocolate... 4.1/5 (135 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 3.9/5 (172 Votes)
- Turkey Zucchini Meatballs 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au... 4.2/5 (105 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.1/5 (110 Votes)