This delicious apple chips recipe makes a slightly sweet and healthier snack. It's easy to make and you only need a few ingredients to pull it off.
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from theitaliandishblog.com
Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Using a mandoline, slice the apples as thinly as you can.
Mix the sugar and the cinnamon in a shallow bowl and dip the apple slices lightly in the mixture, just lightly coating them.
Lay the slices on the baking sheets, about 12 slices per sheet. Bake for 1 hour. Remove one pan at a time and flip the apple slices over with tongs. When you return pans to oven, also rotate them - put the one that was on the top rack on the bottom.
Bake for one more hour. Remove pans from oven. Apple slices will start to harden up pretty quickly. Remove with tongs.
You'll also love
- Cucumber, green pepper & tomato... 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Cabbage Soup 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Mojo Punch 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Raspberry Pavlova 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Stovetop Cracked Fingerling... 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Applesauce Canning Recipe 4/5 (79 Votes)
- APPLE CRISP PIZZA 4.3/5 (43 Votes)