Turkey Zucchini Meatballs
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- 20 oz ground turkey breast
- 2 small zucchini grated
- 1/4 onion, grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray a cooling rack and place it on top of a half sheet pan.
In a large bowl, combine the grated zucchini, grated onion, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, pepper and turkey. Mix well.
Scoop small palm-sized portions, shape them into balls, and place them on the cooling rack in rows. Continue until all of the mixture has been used. You should have about 3 dozen meatballs.
Place the meatballs in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve warm, topped with marinara sauce and serve.
Makes 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage 4.1/5 (115 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown... 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Dark Chocolate Macarons 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- TURKEY CHORIZO STUFFED CHILI... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- baked summer squash - stuffed to... 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
Review this recipe