Potato and Corn Soup - Instant Pot
- 2 T butter
- 5 potatoes roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of roasted garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 cup cream or half and half
- 1 can cream style corn
Set the pot to Saute' medium and melt butter.
Add the onion and celery stalks and stir until onion begins to soften.
Add the stock to deglaze; add garlic, pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and potatoes.
Switch on the soup setting for the instant pot and set the time to 15 minutes. Quick release.
Remove lid and stir in cream and corn.
Heat through on medium saute, stirring so the bottom doesn't burn.