Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole Muffin Cups
These awesome Breakfast Hash Brown Casserole Muffin Cups are made with hash browns, eggs, sausage, cheese, bell peppers and green onions... an all In one meal the whole family will enjoy!
- 3 cups Ore-Ida hash browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 links Johnsonville original breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounce) Shredded Sargento 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper -- chopped
- chopped fresh chives or green onions
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups.
Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives.
Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set.
You'll also love
- K's Delicious Ranch Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Crock Pot Christmas Crack 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- German Bretzen, Soft Pretzels 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- 1-Point Banana Bread 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (301 Votes)