Gluten Free Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for a delicious gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie, but tight on time? Try this kid-friendly shortcut, made with Bisquick Heart Smart mix. They're ready to eat in about 1/2 an hour. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix or Gluten Free Bisquick mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet (use parchment paper), and about 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Yellow Squash Casserole 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Butterfinger... 4.1/5 (122 Votes)
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice... 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Sunshine "Lemon Bars" 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)