Oven Baked Zucchini Chips
Delicious and easy to make oven baked zucchini chips.
- 1 1 1/8" 1/4" zucchini, cut into 1/8" - 1/4" slices
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup whole grain breadcrumbs, optional Panko (homemade breadcrumb recipe)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, reduced fat
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- to or sea salt to taste
- 1/8 1/8 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 1/8 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 3 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
Adapted from skinnyms.ziplist.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine in a small mixing bowl, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Dip zucchini slices into milk and dredge into bread crumbs to coat both sides. Note: It may be necessary to press crumbs onto zucchini slices to ensure the crumbs stick.
Arrange zucchini on a non-stick cookie sheet and lightly mist with a non-stick cooking spray. We use Misto Olive Oil Sprayer. Or, place zucchini on a wire rack sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
If using a rack, place rack on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turn over and continue baking until golden, approximately 10-15 minutes (being careful not to burn). Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.
NOTE: Zucchini Chips will continue to get crispier while cooling.
NOTE: For gluten free chips, use gluten-free bread crumbs.
You'll also love
- The Best Louisiana Crunch Cake Ever 4/5 (112 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Citrus Tilapia 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Lemon-Basil Ricotta Stuffed Shells... 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Cream Cheese... 3.9/5 (122 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potato 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Velveeta Ultimate Nachos 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (77 Votes)