Oven Baked Zucchini Chips
Delicious and easy to make oven baked zucchini chips.
- 1 1 1/8" 1/4" zucchini, cut into 1/8" - 1/4" slices
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup whole grain breadcrumbs, optional Panko (homemade breadcrumb recipe)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, reduced fat
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- to or sea salt to taste
- 1/8 1/8 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 1/8 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 3 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
Adapted from skinnyms.ziplist.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine in a small mixing bowl, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Dip zucchini slices into milk and dredge into bread crumbs to coat both sides. Note: It may be necessary to press crumbs onto zucchini slices to ensure the crumbs stick.
Arrange zucchini on a non-stick cookie sheet and lightly mist with a non-stick cooking spray. We use Misto Olive Oil Sprayer. Or, place zucchini on a wire rack sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
If using a rack, place rack on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turn over and continue baking until golden, approximately 10-15 minutes (being careful not to burn). Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.
NOTE: Zucchini Chips will continue to get crispier while cooling.
NOTE: For gluten free chips, use gluten-free bread crumbs.
You'll also love
- Marshmallow Bunny Peep-Tini 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Mini Peach Cobbler 4/5 (229 Votes)
- Mango Martini (español) 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Crusted Potato... 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Southern English Pea Salad 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)