Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup-Copycat
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (771 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
Adapted from cheeriosandlattes.com
Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan.
Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves.
Add the spices and the pumpkin and continue to simmer for about 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Do not boil.
Remove from heat and strain the syrup through cheesecloth, tea towel, or strainer.
Depending on the type of strainer you use, you may need to strain the syrup twice.
Allow the syrup to cool, then refrigerate the syrup in a tightly closed jar for up to a month.
You'll also love
- Filipino Longanisa Sausage 3.9/5 (161 Votes)
- PEPPERED SHRIMP ALFREDO 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Toast 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Poor Man's Garlic Butter Pasta 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
Review this recipe