Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips
This hot crab dip is one of our favorites, creamy, cheesy and loaded with flavor! Baked wonton chips or tortilla chips make the perfect dippers!
- WONTON CHIPS:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crab meat, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut wontons in diagonally, and then cut again so you have 4 triangles from each wrapper. Spray with cooking spray and spread chips on a pan.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until brown and crispy, set aside.
Combine all dip ingredients in a casserole dish reserving 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese for topping.
Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with remaining chives if desired and serve with wonton chips.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Healthy Peach Dump Cake... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Impossible Ham & Cheese Pie 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Appetizer- Crab Salad in Wonton... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- ITALIAN SHRIMP FETTUCINE**** 4.6/5 (29 Votes)