Zesty Ritz Crackers
Ritz crackers get the star treatment in this zesty recipe with the addition of grated Parmesan, Garlic powder, spicy red pepper flakes, and Ranch dressing Mix. Store these crackers in an air-tight container for up to 1 week, if they even last that long.
- 1 box Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Toss Ritz with 1 stick melted butter, Ranch dressing mix, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
Bake in 300°F oven for 15 minutes.
Cool and store in air-tight container for up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Citrus Almond Champagne Cake 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Belgian "Liege" Sugar Waffles 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Mini Tiramisu Cups 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Upside Down Gingerbread Man... 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Cranberry Pretzel Salad 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Velveeta Ultimate Nachos 4/5 (142 Votes)
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (79 Votes)