Zesty Ritz Crackers
Ritz crackers get the star treatment in this zesty recipe with the addition of grated Parmesan, Garlic powder, spicy red pepper flakes, and Ranch dressing Mix. Store these crackers in an air-tight container for up to 1 week, if they even last that long.
- 1 box Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Toss Ritz with 1 stick melted butter, Ranch dressing mix, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
Bake in 300°F oven for 15 minutes.
Cool and store in air-tight container for up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Pineapple-Mango Green Smoothie 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Variety of Jello Shots 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Applebee's Copycat Shrimp and... 4/5 (121 Votes)
- Cheesy Creamed Spinach Casserole 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- 7-Layer Salad 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (56 Votes)