Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free Vegan Donuts
These adorably delicious Mini Pumpkin Spice Donuts are gluten-free, vegan, and make a great breakfast any day of the week. Make a batch to put on any brunch or breakfast spread or take some to a good friend who loves anything pumpkin spiced. These mini donuts are sure to please your friends and family during the holidays.
- GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND:
- 1 cup, plus 1 teaspoon brown rice flour, separated
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons almond flour, separated
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- EGG SUBSTITUTE MIXTURE:
- 3/4 teaspoon Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup and 2 teaspoons gluten-free flour blend
- 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon ground jaggery sugar or other unrefined sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- egg substitute mixture
- 1/3 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- CINNAMON SUGAR:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons organic sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from jeanetteshealthyliving.com
Preheat oven to 325°F. Sift all gluten-free flour blend ingredients together into a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine Ener-G Egg Replacer, warm water, baking powder, and pumpkin puree. Set aside.
To the gluten-free flour blend, add jaggery sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir until combined. Add egg substitute, almond milk, apple butter, olive oil, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. Stir until well blended.
Spray a mini donut baking pan with cooking spray and fill each hole 2/3 full. Tap baking pan on the counter several times to get rid of air pockets. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
Remove donuts from pan and toss gently with cinnamon sugar.
You'll also love
- Heirloom Tomato and Onion Quiche 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sugar Cookie Christmas Tree 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- All-American Apple Pie 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Bean Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Real Canadian Butter Tarts 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Potato Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Fabio's Easy Chicken Dinner 4.7/5 (10 Votes)