7-Layer Mexican Bean Dip
Serve our Ultimate 7-Layer Dip at any party for a savory sample of flavor. With sour cream, zesty salsa and cheese, our seven layer dip is delicious!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash Southwest chipotle seasoning
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups spicy baked brown rice
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 8 ounces Mexican cheese blend, shredded, about 1 cup
- 1/2 can large black olives, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium skillet over medium heat drizzle olive oil in warm pan. Add chicken and brown. Once chicken is cooked, add chipotle seasoning and stir to combine. Add water and cook until water is cooked out. Set chicken aside until needed.
In a medium casserole dish or heat safe bowl (I used a 1.75 quart). Spread refried beans in an even later.
Add rice and spread evenly.
Add salsa verde and smooth over rice layer.
Sprinkle approximately 4 ounces of the cheese onto salsa verde layer. Sprinkle cooked chicken evenly over cheese layer.
Add enchilada sauce and smooth evenly over chicken. (Notice I put my cheese on top of the chicken, so I had to take it back off and put the enchilada sauce on it. That is why you see the cheese in there.)
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top. Arrange sliced olives on top of cheese.
Place dish on a small baking sheet and place in center of oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Serve with chips.
You'll also love
- Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Halloween Goody Bars 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Real Canadian Butter Tarts 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Overstuffed Nutters Recipe from... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Blue Cheese Souffle' 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)