Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
Cooking with a pressure cooker is easy and quick. These scalloped potatoes are ready to eat in 15 minutes, and they don't skimp on flavor!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 medium sized potatoes, peeled & cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- Dash of Paprika
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Pour broth into pressure cooker. Add potatoes, salt, pepper, and chives. Secure lid. Over high heat bring steam up to high pressure. Reduce heat to maintain pressure and cook 5 minutes. Release pressure and remove lid.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to flameproof platter. Preheat broiler. Pour sour cream, milk, and potato starch into cooking liquid in pressure cooker. Cook, whisking to blend, over high heat 1 minute. Pour over potatoes, use 2 forks to gently mix. Sprinkle with paprika, brown under broiler.
You'll also love
- Jalapeño Scalloped Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peach Mint Sangria 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Pie Tacos 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Potato Soup 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Unicorn Poop Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Banana Pudding Parfaits 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple & Cinnamon Muffins with a... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Waffled Brioche French Toast 4.6/5 (14 Votes)