Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Stew
A simple and awesome meal to welcome the family home for dinner. Deliciously creamy Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Stew, enjoy!
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound boneless beef tip steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (18-ounce each) Progresso® Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (4-ounce)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, if desired
Cooking time 350mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, layer onion, garlic and beef. Pour soup and water over beef.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 7 hours.
Stir noodles into mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in sour cream. Garnish individual servings with parsley.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli -... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick, Easy, Yummy Chicken 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Savory Herb Corn Muffins 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Carrabba's Blackberry Sangria 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Country French Omelet (Bacon &... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Beef Stew 4.4/5 (25 Votes)