Tomato Tortellini Soup
No one will guess that you cheated by using canned tomato soup. This lovely soup tastes homemade all the way!
- 1 package (9-ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10 3/4-ounces each) reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently.
Drain tortellini; carefully add to soup. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle each serving with additional cheese if desired.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese filled Banana Bread 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bisquick Chocolate... 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
- Rigatoni Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Peaches n' Cream Pie 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Casserole 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- SloCooker Beef and Broccoli PRINT 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.4/5 (64 Votes)