Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
Thin, crispy, and irresistible! These zucchini chips are a great way to use up all that zucchini in your garden!
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Preheat oven to 225°F.
Line two large baking sheets (I used two 17-inch baking sheets) with silicon baking mats or parchment paper.
Slice your zucchini on a mandolin. Mine had 1, 2, or 3 for thickness and I used 2.
After you slice your zucchini, place the slices on a sheet of paper towels and take another paper towel and sandwich the zucchini slices and press on them. This helps draw out the liquid so it'll cook a bit faster.
Line up the zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet tightly next to each other in a straight line, making sure not to overlap them.
In a small bowl, pour your olive oil in and take a pastry brush to brush the olive oil on each zucchini slice.
Sprinkle salt throughout the baking sheet. Do NOT over-season, in fact, it's better to use less salt initially because the slices will shrink; so if you over-season, it'll be way too salty! You can always add more later.
Bake for 2 plus hours until they start to brown and aren't soggy and are crisp.
Let cool before removing and serving.
Keep in an airtight container for no more than 3 days.
You'll also love
- Orange Crush Cupcakes 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Oatmeal Crisp Cups with Apple... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Pork Carnitas 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Honey Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Summer Squash Gratin 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Mulligatawny... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Casserole 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)