Weight Watcher Easy Peach Cobbler
Can you believe this Weight Watchers Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe only needs 3 ingredients? All you need is frozen peaches, one box of yellow cake mix, and one can of diet lemon-lime soda to make this Weight Watchers dessert that is only worth four points per serving. With this recipe you can indulge anytime without having to feel any guilt.
- 2 pounds frozen peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can diet 7up or sprite
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Spread frozen peaches in a 13x9-inch pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over peaches.
Pour 7up over cake mix.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
Uncover and bake for 40 minutes.
This is a Weight Watcher recipe. You can use any frozen fruit and any diet soda. 4 points per serving
You'll also love
- Apple Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Pineapple And Banana Smoothie 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman Prime Rib Roast 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- No-Bake Biscoff Cookies 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Peach Pie - deep dish 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Just Peachy Dessert 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Cornbread Dressing 4.8/5 (16 Votes)