3 Ingredient Apple Crisp Cookies
Use just three ingredients and get these tasty apple crisp cookie!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 cup apple pie filling, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, cut butter into cookie mix with a fork until crumbly. Stir in apple pie filing. Drop by tablespoons full on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until edges are brown and top is set.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Fritters 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana-Coconut Crunch Cake 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Pie Jam 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Budin de Pan, Traditional Puerto... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Shrimp Spring Rolls 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple Jam (Made Easy) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Italian Pot Roast with Penne 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Power Cookies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)