3 Ingredient Apple Crisp Cookies
Use just three ingredients and get these tasty apple crisp cookie!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 cup apple pie filling, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, cut butter into cookie mix with a fork until crumbly. Stir in apple pie filing. Drop by tablespoons full on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until edges are brown and top is set.
You'll also love
- Italian rosemary olive oil crock... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Caramel & Pecan Cheesecake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Firecrackers 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple Pie Dip & With Cinnamon Pita... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Key Lime Torte with... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Grilled Pork Chops 4.2/5 (31 Votes)