Summer Squash Gratin
Make this healthy, creamy, vegetarian gratin filled with summer squash, zucchini and potatoes. Works wonderfully as a side dish or light lunch.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Slice zucchini and yellow squash about 1/4 to 1/8-inch thick. Slice potato into paper thin slices. Place all vegetables in a bowl and toss well to mix them up.
Place a single layer of vegetables in bottom of 2 quart baking dish, salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1/3 the cheese. Repeat layer twice more and pour cream over top.
Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cobbler 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Glazed Baby Carrots with Bourbon... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Onion Rings 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Sue Bee Honey & Cream Cheese... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Carmaelized Butternut Squash 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Zucchini Fritters 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Loaded au Gratin Potatoes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)