Summer Squash Gratin
Make this healthy, creamy, vegetarian gratin filled with summer squash, zucchini and potatoes. Works wonderfully as a side dish or light lunch.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Slice zucchini and yellow squash about 1/4 to 1/8-inch thick. Slice potato into paper thin slices. Place all vegetables in a bowl and toss well to mix them up.
Place a single layer of vegetables in bottom of 2 quart baking dish, salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1/3 the cheese. Repeat layer twice more and pour cream over top.
Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cobbler 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Mulligatawny... 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Anginetti (Italian Lemon Drop... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Casserole 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Easter Lamb Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Bolillos - Mexican Oval Rolls 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Yukon Gold Potatoes Au Gratin 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Choctaw fall cake (Native American... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)