Rum & Coke Jello Shots
A rum and coke is a bar favorite. This classic drink can be made into a fun, party version – the Jello shot! The mixture can be created easily and ready to serve within a few hours.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups Coke, 1 boiling and 1 chilled cup
- 1 cup rum
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Dissolve the cherry gelatin into the boiling cola and whisk together for about 2 minutes.
Add the cold cola to the mixture.
Add the rum to the mixture.
Whisk until the liquid is well combined.
Pour 2 ounces (60 milliliters) of the mixture into plastic shot glasses.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until the gelatin has completely set.
You'll also love
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted... 4/5 (101 Votes)
- Chili Dog Puffs 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Pink Champagne Punch 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Mud Slide Jello Shots 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.4/5 (53 Votes)