Rum & Coke Jello Shots
A rum and coke is a bar favorite. This classic drink can be made into a fun, party version – the Jello shot! The mixture can be created easily and ready to serve within a few hours.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups Coke, 1 boiling and 1 chilled cup
- 1 cup rum
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Dissolve the cherry gelatin into the boiling cola and whisk together for about 2 minutes.
Add the cold cola to the mixture.
Add the rum to the mixture.
Whisk until the liquid is well combined.
Pour 2 ounces (60 milliliters) of the mixture into plastic shot glasses.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until the gelatin has completely set.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Steak & Egg Panini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Cookies 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Caramel Flan 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Tiger Butter Chocolates (Chocolate... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.9/5 (58 Votes)