Rum & Coke Jello Shots
A rum and coke is a bar favorite. This classic drink can be made into a fun, party version – the Jello shot! The mixture can be created easily and ready to serve within a few hours.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups Coke, 1 boiling and 1 chilled cup
- 1 cup rum
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Dissolve the cherry gelatin into the boiling cola and whisk together for about 2 minutes.
Add the cold cola to the mixture.
Add the rum to the mixture.
Whisk until the liquid is well combined.
Pour 2 ounces (60 milliliters) of the mixture into plastic shot glasses.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until the gelatin has completely set.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 3.9/5 (130 Votes)
- Chili Dog Puffs 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Crockpot Polish Sausage and... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Mud Slide Jello Shots 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Pink Champagne Punch 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Variety of Jello Shots 4.2/5 (81 Votes)