Rum & Coke Jello Shots
A rum and coke is a bar favorite. This classic drink can be made into a fun, party version – the Jello shot! The mixture can be created easily and ready to serve within a few hours.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups Coke, 1 boiling and 1 chilled cup
- 1 cup rum
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Dissolve the cherry gelatin into the boiling cola and whisk together for about 2 minutes.
Add the cold cola to the mixture.
Add the rum to the mixture.
Whisk until the liquid is well combined.
Pour 2 ounces (60 milliliters) of the mixture into plastic shot glasses.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until the gelatin has completely set.
You'll also love
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 4.1/5 (91 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Guacamole Poppers 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- The Perfect Purple Martini 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Mud Slide Jello Shots 4.4/5 (59 Votes)