Honey Roasted Potatoes
Sweet potato without being an ACTUAL sweet potato
- 1 1/2 lb. potatoes, unpeeled, cut 1" chunks (Red Potatoes work best)
- 3 Tbsp. finely diced onion
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
Adapted from myfridgefood.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking pan with nonstick foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Toss the potato cubes and diced onions together in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, dry mustard, salt and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- Pour the butter mixture over the potatoes and onions; mix well. Spread the potatoes and any extra butter on the prepared baking sheet, making sure that the potatoes are in a single layer.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, stirring 2-3 times during baking time, until potatoes are tender and golden brown