Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding
This Tennessee version of a corn pudding recipe I created has Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey added to the ingredients. Every time I serve it, the dish is emptied and people want to know about that wonderful flavor.
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel white corn
- 2 (14 3/4-ounce) cans cream-style white corn
- 1 small green jalapeño pepper, chopped fine, remove seeds if you want less heat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from twirlandtaste.com
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add half & half and beat. Stir in the remaining ingredients, adding the corn last. Blend well.
Pour mixture into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for one hour or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Eggnog Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (114 Votes)
- Frozen French Lemonade 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ham & Potato Soup -... 4.2/5 (128 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff -... 4.1/5 (151 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan... 4/5 (164 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.3/5 (122 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (101 Votes)