Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff - Weight Watchers 4 points +
You only need 4 ingredients and a crock pot to make this super simple and delicious chicken stroganoff.
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless, frozen
- 1 can Campbell’s 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounce fat free sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 430mins
Adapted from shrinkingjeans.net
Place your frozen chicken breasts in a crock pot.
In a medium sized bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour it over the chicken.
Set crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours.
Using a fork, shred the chicken in the crock pot and stir.
Serve over rice or noodles, but be sure to add wight watcher points if you're tracking them.
You'll also love
- Jello Shot Cake 4.2/5 (117 Votes)
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4/5 (190 Votes)
- Disneyland Bengal Barbeque Spicy... 3.9/5 (266 Votes)
- Pancake Bites 4.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole 4.2/5 (105 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Hawaiian Chicken 4.5/5 (80 Votes)