Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff - Weight Watchers 4 points +
You only need 4 ingredients and a crock pot to make this super simple and delicious chicken stroganoff.
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless, frozen
- 1 can Campbell’s 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounce fat free sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 430mins
Adapted from shrinkingjeans.net
Place your frozen chicken breasts in a crock pot.
In a medium sized bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour it over the chicken.
Set crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours.
Using a fork, shred the chicken in the crock pot and stir.
Serve over rice or noodles, but be sure to add wight watcher points if you're tracking them.
You'll also love
- The Absolute BEST Crockpot Beef... 4.1/5 (131 Votes)
- Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sesame Chicken 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken... 3.8/5 (321 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 3.9/5 (202 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Teriyaki Sauce 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 3.9/5 (140 Votes)