Cowboy Cornbread features ground beef, tomatoes, cheese, beans, cream of corn and your favorite corn bread mix. A great low budget meal that tastes awesome. Giddyup let's get baking!
- 2 pounds hamburger meat
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 can Ranch Style beans, or a can of seasoned pinto beans, or your favorite chili beans
- 2 packages of Mexican Style cornbread, or your favorite cornbread mix
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Brown and season 2 pounds of hamburger meat. Drain and add two cans of drained Rotel tomatoes and one can of Ranch style beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
Mix two packages of Mexican style cornbread per directions, or your preferred cornbread mix. Add a can of cream style corn to cornbread mix, toss in shredded cheese of choice and stir.
Pour half of your cornbread mix in the bottom of the pan, pour meat mixture, top with more shredded cheese, pour remaining cornbread mix on top.
Bake at 350°F. until cornbread is done.
Tah-dah!! Cowboy Cornbread!! Very easy, Very tasty, Very inexpensive!! Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Best Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (146 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Chef Bob Warden's Baby Back Ribs 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (143 Votes)
- Super Sloppy Joes 4.6/5 (125 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Fritters 4.3/5 (147 Votes)