Slow Cooker Eggnog Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a favorite in our house. I can't count the variations I have made over the years. This being one of the best and easiest!
All you need.... a slow cooker, some old dry bread, eggs, milk, eggnog. Seriously... that's about it folks. Just set it and forget it.
- 1 loaf day old bread ( I used brioche)
- 7 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Additional eggnog for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Tear bread into 1 inch pieces. In a large bowl whisk eggs, eggnog, milk, sugar, vanilla and spices together. Fold in bread pieces until coated.
Pour into your slow cooker. I used a 5 quart one.
Place slow cooker on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours. The bread pudding is done when the center has set and no longer jiggles.
Serve hot with cold eggnog poured over the top. Optional add a few dashes of cinnamon or nutmeg on top of your dished pudding.
You'll also love
- Sturdy Whipped Cream Frosting 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Pink Starburst Shot 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan... 4/5 (159 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Berries & Cream Cheese Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Rum Glazed Eggnog Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Eggnog Bread with Rum Sauce 4.1/5 (14 Votes)