Crock Pot Ham & Potato Soup - Weight Watchers
Try Crock Pot Ham & Potato Soup - Weight Watchers! This is a simple recipe that makes a deliciously nutritious meal for soup lovers.
- 7 cups diced potatoes (about 4 medium)
- 1 cup diced onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 5 cups hot water
- 1 Knorr Chicken Bullion cube (extra large size that makes 1-quart broth or 4 small cubes that make 1 cup each)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from wwrecipes.net
Add diced potatoes, onion, carrot, and ham to a crock pot. Dissolve chicken bullion in 5 cups hot water, then add this to the crock pot also.
Cook on low 7 hours, or high 3 hours.
Then add milk and sour cream. Stir and cook an additional 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Makes twelve 1-cup servings.
If you'd like a thicker soup, just before adding milk and sour cream, remove 2-3 cups of the potatoes and slightly mash, then return the mashed mixture to the crock pot.
Makes 12 Servings (About 1 Cup Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 151.7; Fat: 5.3 g; Cholesterol: 18.7 mg;
Sodium: 534.2 mg; Carbs: 19.5 g; Fiber: 2.5 g; Protein: 6.9 g
You'll also love
- Oven Fried Zucchini 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Strawberry Fudge 4.6/5 (82 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Chocolate Lasagna 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta with Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Crockpot Potatoes with Bacon and... 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (88 Votes)