Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Cubed Sweet Potatoes with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and a little salt and pepper roasted to perfection. Great served as a side or tasty snack. Enjoy!
- 3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (organic)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting.
You'll also love
- Caramel Banana Cake Roll 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (107 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lasagna 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken... 4.4/5 (103 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (109 Votes)