Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Cubed Sweet Potatoes with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and a little salt and pepper roasted to perfection. Great served as a side or tasty snack. Enjoy!
- 3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (organic)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting.
You'll also love
- Oooey Gooey Potatoes 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Slow-Cooker... 4/5 (164 Votes)
- Copycat P.F. Changs Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Fries 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (363 Votes)
- Simple Sweet Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (114 Votes)