Corn Bread Casserole
A satisfying and quick weeknight or any-time Corn Bread Casserole meal the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 box Jiffy corn bread
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from seededatthetable.com
Mix all together in casserole dish adding the sour cream last.
Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken... 3.8/5 (318 Votes)
- Dixie Stampede Cream Of Vegetable... 3.7/5 (178 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Chicken and Dumplings 3.8/5 (338 Votes)
- Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Dip 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lasagna 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Banana Leche Flan 4.4/5 (113 Votes)