Corn Bread Casserole
A satisfying and quick weeknight or any-time Corn Bread Casserole meal the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 box Jiffy corn bread
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from seededatthetable.com
Mix all together in casserole dish adding the sour cream last.
Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Family Favorite Baked Beans 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden... 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Carnitas 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Parmesan Zucchini Strips 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Speedy Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheese Crockpot Potatoes 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (88 Votes)