Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Asparagus & Green Beans
Get your veggies and potatoes in this one dish. The roasted potatoes tossed with the asparagus and green beans near the end of the roasting time, so that the vegetables remain crisp.
- 12 fingerling potatoes
- Handful asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed
- Handful green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Par-cook the fingerling potatoes for 5 to 6 minutes in a large pot of boiling water. Remove from water and let cool. Line a baking sheet with tin foil for easier clean up then spray with cooking spray. Slice the potatoes into half, lengthwise and put on the baking sheet, drizzle with half of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. While the potatoes are cooking, toss the asparagus and green beans with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove the potatoes from oven and toss the asparagus and green beans on the baking sheet with the potatoes. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until the veggies are tender but still a bit crisp.
You'll also love
- Crispy-Onion Turkey Casserole 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potatoes - Weight... 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- French Toast 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Grilled Chocolate Chip S’more... 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Pancake Kebabs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Smashed Potato Cakes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)