Strawberry Banana Pancake Kebabs
Make breakfast special with these pancakes that are layered on a kebab with strawberries and bananas. Serve with some syrup as a dip. Change up the fruit with your favorite fruit or whatever is in season.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 24 strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 24 wooden skewers
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
In large bowl, beat Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with whisk.
For each pancake, pour quarter-size amount of batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbly on top and set on edges. Turn, and cook on other side until golden.
Cut tops and bottoms off strawberries, and cut each strawberry into 2 pieces. Cut each banana into 12 slices.
To assemble pancakes, thread 1 pancake on each skewer. Add strawberry slice, banana slice, another strawberry slice and then another pancake.
When ready to serve, heat jam in microwave just until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle small amount of jam over top of each of the pancake stacks.
You'll also love
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Easy Taco Casserole 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake 4.6/5 (59 Votes)