Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken & Roasted Potatoes
Pop a whole chicken in the slow cooker before work, potatoes in the oven when you get home, and by the time you have changed and relaxed for a bit, dinner is ready.
- 1 whole chicken, defrosted
- 1/3 cup grainy mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 pounds red potatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 400mins
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN:
Put whole chicken in slow cooker.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, olive oil, and butter, and pour over chicken. Set slow cooker on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Remove from slow cooker and pour some of the leftover juices over the chicken to serve.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Put potatoes, onions, olive oil, salt, and pepper into baking dish and stir together. Bake for about an hour, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy, stirring every 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pork Humba 3.7/5 (354 Votes)
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West... 3.8/5 (375 Votes)
- Hibachi Soup 3.9/5 (335 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.2/5 (222 Votes)
- Applebee's Wonton Chicken Tacos 3.8/5 (1188 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake 4.4/5 (200 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 3.9/5 (364 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)