Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken & Roasted Potatoes
Pop a whole chicken in the slow cooker before work, potatoes in the oven when you get home, and by the time you have changed and relaxed for a bit, dinner is ready.
- 1 whole chicken, defrosted
- 1/3 cup grainy mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 pounds red potatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 400mins
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN:
Put whole chicken in slow cooker.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, olive oil, and butter, and pour over chicken. Set slow cooker on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Remove from slow cooker and pour some of the leftover juices over the chicken to serve.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Put potatoes, onions, olive oil, salt, and pepper into baking dish and stir together. Bake for about an hour, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy, stirring every 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Dip 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Comfort Bake Breakfast Recipe 4.3/5 (220 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with... 4.5/5 (186 Votes)
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (179 Votes)
- Parmesan-Eggplant Crisps 4.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Apple Spice Muffins 4.5/5 (171 Votes)
- Southwestern Chicken Scaloppine 4.5/5 (171 Votes)
- Home-Style Ground Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (191 Votes)