Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake
Crazy easy to make! Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake is a dessert our family frequently enjoys, it's very tasty!
- 3 cups apples, diced
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups sugar,
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Mix oil and sugar; eggs, then flour and vanilla. Mix well.
Then add nuts and apples. Mix well.
Pour in a greased and floured pan and bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (449 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)