Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake
Crazy easy to make! Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake is a dessert our family frequently enjoys, it's very tasty!
- 3 cups apples, diced
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups sugar,
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Mix oil and sugar; eggs, then flour and vanilla. Mix well.
Then add nuts and apples. Mix well.
Pour in a greased and floured pan and bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Nachos 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Smashed Potato Cakes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Pineapple Scones 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pound Cake Recipe 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover... 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)