Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake
Crazy easy to make! Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake is a dessert our family frequently enjoys, it's very tasty!
- 3 cups apples, diced
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups sugar,
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Mix oil and sugar; eggs, then flour and vanilla. Mix well.
Then add nuts and apples. Mix well.
Pour in a greased and floured pan and bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Dump Cake 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Hot Apple Dumplings 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- HCG Diet Low Carb Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pound Cake Recipe 4.4/5 (75 Votes)