Twice Baked Potatoes - Weight Watchers
Per Serving: 88 Calories; 1g Fat; 2.5g Protein; 17.3g Carbs; 2.3g Fiber
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thin green onion slices
- 1/4 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from wwrecipes.net
Heat oven to 400° F.
Pierce potatoes in several places with tip of sharp knife. Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until tender. Immediately cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Beat potato pulp, broth, 1/2 cup cheese, onions, sour cream and mustard with mixer until well blended. Spoon into shells; top with remaining cheese and paprika.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Bacon Mini Meatloaves 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Lemon on Lemon Shortbread Cookies 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Grilled Chocolate Chip S’more... 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Broken Glass Jello 3.8/5 (281 Votes)
- How to cook corn perfectly,... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Smashed Potato Cakes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)