Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage & Potatoes
This sausage and potato dinner is easy to make with ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry. This recipes comes together in one pan for quick clean-up. Mix it up by trying different seasonings, sausages, and adding more veggies like cauliflower, carrots, or even radishes.
- 1 (16-ounce) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a large baking tray with sides with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Put the sausage slices, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and dried thyme. Toss together and pour on to the baking tray.
Place into the preheated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring half way through, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
Scatter the cheese over top and put back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.3/5 (676 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.2/5 (675 Votes)
- Lipton Souperior Meatloaf 3.8/5 (790 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (591 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (629 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)