Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints
Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints are delicious shortbread cookies filled with raspberry jam.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 90mins
Combine butter, sugar and almond extract in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (2-3 minutes). Add flour. Reduce speed to low; beat until well mixed (2-3 minutes). Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1" balls. Place 2" apart on engrossed cookie sheets. Make indentation in center of each cookie with thumb (edges may crack slightly). Fill each indentation with about 1/4 teaspoon jam.
Bake for 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
Meanwhile, stir together last 3 ingredients in small bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Orzo With Parmesan And Basil 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Dump Cake 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Almond Sour-Cream Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Hot Apple Dumplings 4.5/5 (66 Votes)