Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
A rich creamy tomato soup with some cheese tortellini to fill your tummy. Parmesan cheese topping adds an extra layer of goodness. Serve with some hot garlic bread!
- 2 whole large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped or 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato paste
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, for garnish
Cooking time 40mins
Sauté garlic with olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown. Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to the package directions.
When tortellini are done, ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Italian Appetizer Bread 4.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Ravioli Bake 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus and Fresh Herb... 4.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Baked French Toast 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Basic Ground Beef American Goulash 4.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage... 4.4/5 (149 Votes)