Crockpot Italian Chicken
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to finish in the crock pot. Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Add chicken breasts, seasoning, cream cheese, and soup to the crockpot. Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
You'll also love
- Party Loaf 4.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (150 Votes)
- ZZ Pumpkin Beignets (Disney's Club... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - CrockPot 4.4/5 (161 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Awesome Pasta Salad! 4.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)