Crockpot Italian Chicken
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to finish in the crock pot. Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Add chicken breasts, seasoning, cream cheese, and soup to the crockpot. Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
You'll also love
- Party Loaf 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.6/5 (147 Votes)
- ZZ Pumpkin Beignets (Disney's Club... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - CrockPot 4.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.4/5 (160 Votes)
- Awesome Pasta Salad! 4.5/5 (152 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.5/5 (155 Votes)