Crockpot Italian Chicken
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to finish in the crock pot. Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Add chicken breasts, seasoning, cream cheese, and soup to the crockpot. Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.2/5 (190 Votes)
- Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata 4.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
Review this recipe