Crockpot Italian Chicken
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to finish in the crock pot. Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Add chicken breasts, seasoning, cream cheese, and soup to the crockpot. Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve over pasta.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)