Rhubarb Dump Cake
More like a crisp than a cake, but it doesn't get much easier or yummier than this rhubarb dump cake! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3-ounce package) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
You'll also love
- Mozzerella & Potato Pie 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Chicken 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Rolo Cheesecake Bars 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4.5/5 (76 Votes)