Rhubarb Dump Cake
More like a crisp than a cake, but it doesn't get much easier or yummier than this rhubarb dump cake! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3-ounce package) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
You'll also love
- America's Test Kitchen Chewy Sugar... 4.1/5 (235 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (152 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Orange Zested Cookies With Sweet... 4.4/5 (163 Votes)
- ZZ Pumpkin Beignets (Disney's Club... 4.4/5 (164 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)