Rhubarb Dump Cake
More like a crisp than a cake, but it doesn't get much easier or yummier than this rhubarb dump cake! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3-ounce package) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
You'll also love
- Disneyland Bengal Barbeque Spicy... 3.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Pancake Bites 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Crawfish Etouffee 4.3/5 (111 Votes)
- French Country Potatoes 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- CROCK POT BROWN SUGAR GARLIC... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.4/5 (81 Votes)