Creamed Corn Casserole
This corn casserole dish is a staple at our family gatherings and cookouts, partially because it's so darn easy to make, even in large quantities, but mainly because it's absolutely delicious whether it's hot, warm, or cold! Seriously, my kids have been known to scrape the dish completely clean, getting every last bit of caramelized goodness from the corners.
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from unsophisticook.com
Mix all of the ingredients together, it doesn't really matter what order. This is simplicity at its best!
Bake at 350°F for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled, but you may need to increase the baking time accordingly.
You'll also love
- CROCKPOT MEATLOAF & BAKED POTATOES 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- 15 minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa 4.2/5 (91 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.1/5 (94 Votes)
- Easter Bunny Rolls 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Pork Chops & Rice in an Instant... 3.7/5 (269 Votes)
- Chevy's Sweet Corn Tomalito 3.7/5 (259 Votes)