Creamed Corn Casserole
This corn casserole dish is a staple at our family gatherings and cookouts, partially because it's so darn easy to make, even in large quantities, but mainly because it's absolutely delicious whether it's hot, warm, or cold! Seriously, my kids have been known to scrape the dish completely clean, getting every last bit of caramelized goodness from the corners.
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from unsophisticook.com
Mix all of the ingredients together, it doesn't really matter what order. This is simplicity at its best!
Bake at 350°F for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled, but you may need to increase the baking time accordingly.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Salmon Veggie Bake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- CROCKPOT MEATLOAF & BAKED POTATOES 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Banana Shake Recipe (Paleo) 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)