A hearty and satisfying meal, this Corn Casserole will be a favorite for sure once you try it!
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter together and pour into a greased baking dish.
Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown, sprinkle with cheddar and put it back in the oven.
Let the cheese melt, take the casserole out and enjoy this ridiculously buttery dish.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip 4.5/5 (112 Votes)
- Chef Point Café Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cinnamon Scones 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- 3 Envelope Roast 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Fried Mashed Potato Sticks 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks 4.5/5 (111 Votes)