A hearty and satisfying meal, this Corn Casserole will be a favorite for sure once you try it!
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter together and pour into a greased baking dish.
Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown, sprinkle with cheddar and put it back in the oven.
Let the cheese melt, take the casserole out and enjoy this ridiculously buttery dish.
You'll also love
- Homemade Bread Using Kitchen Aid... 3.8/5 (759 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta 3.9/5 (231 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4.1/5 (180 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 3.8/5 (437 Votes)
- Chef Bob Warden's Baby Back Ribs 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (145 Votes)
- BLT Chopped Salad with Corn, Feta... 4.5/5 (133 Votes)