A hearty and satisfying meal, this Corn Casserole will be a favorite for sure once you try it!
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter together and pour into a greased baking dish.
Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown, sprinkle with cheddar and put it back in the oven.
Let the cheese melt, take the casserole out and enjoy this ridiculously buttery dish.
You'll also love
- Oven Baked Tacos 4.3/5 (152 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus Medley 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Best Shrimp Dish Ever 4.1/5 (163 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Fritters 4.3/5 (136 Votes)
- Easy Mexican Casserole 4.4/5 (115 Votes)